Wednesday 10 January 2018

Power Of Words

     Power of words is an Underlying theme.
Have you ever thought about why we compare words to weapons. WEAPONS ??? the pen is mightier than words. Yes, I believe this is because words are very powerful. If you spell  correctly it can win HEART'S and when used wrongly they can cause grievous WOUNDS.
                  Guys, Lemme ask you something, How you use words as ??? A Weapon or as a Source of happiness ???
"Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? have you gone through these questions after having your conversations ??
             WORD'S are silently sounded weapon which can even kill someone. because, Words are singularly the only most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Also WORD'S have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.
It's how you use, it's how you tone them... Words are path to get connected.

So guys make it one of your resolution this 2018 Think once you spell: a simple act of speech can make such great changes in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment