Sunday 5 November 2017

If I Could Be A Kid Again

Don’t you wish you could take a single childhood memory and blow it up into a bubble and live inside it forever? ? ? Everyday at certain point i pause and wish i was a kid that i could go back in life, not to change things but to feel a few things twice" .

   Oddity ??? no, that isn’t a word for me.
sometimes with all emotions & curiosity I wish to be a kid. It is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you! Yes, a world away from technologies, Social sites, Stress; in the nostalgic memory. Friends next door, my drawing books, Innocence, possibilities of virtue and vice, like a living message, tension free life, family complete my childhood memories.

           I went back to 90’s where I grabbed all my best achievements of life, the world seemed to be a place of joy and happiness, then I came back with that question: “if i could be a kid again"- it was a revelation that the question has less needed in my life because, that kid lives in me,along with memories. I own that childlike quality.

                  In everyone's life there is a limited number of experiences which are not written upon the memory, but stamped there with a die; and after long years, they can be called up in detail, and every emotion that was stirred by them can be lived through anew; Not only me every one in this universe will miss being a kid, more over realize that you’re a kid from heart that no one can steal.
    
                            - Carol Jacob Pereira !

6 comments:

  1. You can never go back to your babyhood but as you go older and older..you will be behaving more like a child. And you know childishness never fades in your age...its always there in you....its only your perception

    ReplyDelete
  2. As time goes by u become matured but everyone has an innocent side that is hidden. We need more positivity n innocence in this world. Wish could go back to my childhood

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'i was a kid that i could go back in life, not to change things but to feel a few things twice" ; well said ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm a late reader...But trust me you have done a good job. Own me❣️

    ReplyDelete